Niamh Lawlor's profile
Unicorn Head | First Year’s Puppet making Donabate Community College
The students used newspaper, toilet rolls, egg cartons and other recycled and found materials to build the heads with masking tape. Then they put papier mache on top of this using newsprint for the last layer for ease of painting.They were built on sheets of scrap card to facilitate rotating them for ease of working. This can also be used to create the shoulders later.
- First Year’s Puppet making Donabate Community College
- Ballyowen meadows Special School
- Shadow Puppet Film making with 2nd Year Students
- Interactive Storytelling Sessions
- Puppetry With Transition Years