April 2015: Katy Fitzpatrick
Katy Fitzpatrick discusses Rhona Byrne’s participatory art installation, Bolthole, which Katy has curated for events at Tate Britain, IMMA, and Big House Festival at Castletown House. The artwork encourages participants to explore the space and environment around them and to create quiet spaces that they can hide away in, observe from, move in and out of, and share with others. Bolthole is currently being developed into a publication/DIY Kit for families. READ the article here...
- Guest Editor Katy Fitzpatrick on Bolthole by Rhona Byrne
- Art and Philosophy in the Classroom by Guest Editor Katy Fitzpatrick
- Jennie Guy in conversation with Guest Editor Katy Fitzpatrick
- Anne Bradley in conversation with Katy Fitzpatrick
- Priscila Fernandes in conversation with Katy Fitzpatrick - audio interview